Tuesday 26 February 2013

Well Hello Everyone Out There And Thanks For The 34922 Views. I  Hope That All That Work And Posts I Made On This Blog Helped You, And Again Thank You So Much To All Viewers.But As I Said In My Last Post that I am Busy These Months Because Of My Exams And Other School Work So I can't Post. So I'll Be Back At The End Of The March Or Later And As I will Be Free For a Month After My Exams So I'll Be Learning Some Guitar Lessons, Writing Songs, And Drawing Art.

Second Thing is That I will Be Back Soon With My This Blog As I am Not Shutting It Down And I Might Be Workin' On Other Great SHU Blogs Too. 

Thirdly I am Happy That Little Space Heroes Is Turned Up To a Really Epic Universe With A Great Name Space Heroes Universe.When I First Time Played This Game I was like OMG! Its Really Amazing ! And We Wanted To Make This Game Popular So Many Heroes Adrian, Lol , Lillia , Super Ann , Batman , Tony Helped In This! ( Don't Forget To Add me :P )
Not Only These Heroes But All The Space Heroes Team Is Epic Specially If We Talk About Moderators They Are Very Friendly And Hard Working.

So This Game Is Really Amazing , SpaceTastic , Fun filled And A Great Virtual World For Everyone So Don't Forget To Play Spaceheroes.com
And Goodbye!


- Spacers






0 comments:

Follow Me

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

About Me

Play Now!!!